JUMPIN’ JOEY’S KANGA-RULES
These rules are in place for you and your family to enjoy yourself in a safe, clean environment.
- Jumping on inflatables is not recommended for children under 3 years old. Their coordination is not developed enough.
- No running; walking & jumping only.
- Do not allow children on the RED or ORANGE side walls of the inflatables.
- Remove all jewelry, eyeglasses & hearing aids.
- Empty all items from pockets.
- Lifeguards are equipped with whistles. Please listen for this.
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed on inflatables.
- Maximum number of riders is posted on each unit.
- Parents are responsible for their child’s actions.
- Please remind children not to jump at the top of the slides. They must sit on their bottoms and slide feet first.
- NO Flipping, wrestling, or cartwheels.
- Toddler unit is reserved for toddlers (for children 2 and under only.)
- Foul language is prohibited and not permitted on clothing. You will be asked to flip the shirt inside out.
- No outside food/beverage.
- No one over 150 lbs on our inflatables PLEASE!
All clients will be required to sign a voluntary waiver and assumption of risk prior to jumping